Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome Camp Alandale Friends and Prayer Partners.  I started this blog to help keep all of you in the know.  We are so greatful for all the prayer support and would love to inform you as much as we can about what is going on during the weeks you are praying for.  Each week of the summer and winter I will be posting prayer updates from our summer staff and full time staff.  During the Fall and Spring Seasons I will be posting but maybe not as frequently.  I hope you enjoy hearing the praise reports and the fruit of the answered prayers you offer up.  God is good, and I hope this blog will encourage you by giving you real time updates of what's going on.  I can't say again how blessed and honored we are to have you praying for us.  May God bless the work He does at Camp Alandale.

In Christ,  Mike Towler, OC Camp Director

No comments:

Post a Comment